Interlining is a special clothing material used as inner layer of clothing, shoes and hats for reinforcement, crisp. It may be woven interlining, non-woven interlining, knitting interlining and other non-adhesive interlining, may also be adhesive interlining obtained by coating the interlining.
Classified by use performance:
(1) non-adhesive (without coating) interlining. (2) process adhesive type (also called temporary adhesive interlining) interlining. (3) complete adhesive (permanent adhesive) interlining.
Classified by basic fabric type:
(1) woven interlining (include plain, satin, twill, cut interlining, etc.). (2) non-woven interlining. (3) knitting interlining (include wrap knitting, weft knitting and weft-wrap knitting interlining). (4) hair interlining (include core-spun horse hair interlining, wool interlining. (5) non-woven striped interlining.
(1) Enhance the elasticity and crisp of clothing to prevent deformation.
(2) Improve fabric feel and drape of fabric, giving clothing good cashmere and shape, enhancing the three-dimensional.
(3) The local reinforcement of clothing reinforcement.
Thick clothing can increase the fullness and thick feeling; thin clothing can prevent leakage.
Hot melt adhesive interlining is called for adhesive interlining for short (also called fusible interlining). It is a kind of stickness viscidity interlining made of hot melt adhesive evenly coated (punctiform, latticed, randon, etc.) on the basic fabric, pressing under some conditions will bond firmly with interlining, in order to make cloth settle and maintain shape. Regular use of basic fabric include woven fabric, knitting fabric(wrap knitting interlining, weft-wrap knitting interlining), non-woven fabric (adhesion method or thermal method non-woven fabric). Hot melt adhesives include polyethylene, copolyamide, copolyester, ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer.
According to basic fabric, adhesive interlining can be divided into:
(1)Woven adhesive interlining A cotton fabric B blended fabric.
(2)Knitting adhesive interlining A weft-knitting fabric B wrap-knitting fabric.
(3)Non-woven adhesive interlining A impregnated non-woven adhesive interlining B thermal non-woven adhesive terlining C non-woven striped adhesive interlining.
(1)Directly adhere to lining to make cloth shape maintenance, grips, elegance appearance.
(2)Simplify cloth processing technique, apply to mechanized production.
(3)Low shrinkage , good washing resistance, no deformation after several times washing.
(4)Multi-variety, widely use, can be clothing interlining shoes&hats interlining, decoration interlining, etc. Thickness available.
(5)After fabric and interlining attached, there is a certain peel strength, generally washing machine available (40℃) or dry cleaning. A shirt interlining can be washed at 95℃.
(6)Shrinkage rate and hot shrinkage rate of interlining are close to the fabric.
(7)There is strength as well as grace in after adhesion, elasticity as well as stiffness, bulky hand feeling, good drape.
(9)Adhesive temperature range of interlining can apply to performance properties of fabric, wont damage fabric while adhering.
(1)Polyethylene (PE) adhesive interlining applies to shirts and so on. Low-pressure high-density polyethylene (HDPE) adhesive interlining has a good resistance to washing, but the adhesive temperature of about 170 ℃. Easy to adhesive.
(2)Polyamide (PA) adhesive interlining, a certain resistance to dry cleaning, washing, good flexibility and drape, suitable for western-style clothes and other outwear interlining. Some of the high melting point PA coating interlining can still resistant to dry cleaning and washing of 60 ℃.
(3)Polyester (PES) adhesive interlining, high melting point, good washing resistance, good hand feeling, strong adhesion. Especially suitable for pure polyester or polyester-cotton blended fabric. Generally used for shirt collar interlining.
(4)Ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA) adhesive interlining, low melting point, certain washability, suitable for fur interlining.
(5)Ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer saponification (EVAL) adhesive interlining, moderate melting point, a certain washability, suitable for silk, thin chemical fiber clothing and shoes&hats interlining.
(1) Adhesive temperature: that is, the temperature during the process of pressing the interlining of between interlining and the fabric, or called the adhesive temperature. If temperature is too low,the hot melt can not melt; if temperature is too high, it will damage the material, so that the fabric heat shrinkage is too high, will affecting the hand feeling, can cause the material infiltration to the fabric surface.
(2) Adhesive pressure: too low pressure can not make hot melt adhesive and fabric attached, too high pressure will change the fabric style, such as drape, breathability and so on.
(3) Adhesive time: The bonding time is proportional to the weight (thickness) of the fabric, and the longer the fabric is, the longer bonding time is.
(1) Temperature decrease will prolong time or increase pressure, temperature increase will shorten time or reduce pressure.
(2) Adhesive time extension will reduce pressure, but have to meet the required minimum pressure. Extending adhesive time, the relative reducing pressure of the fabric from the machine, especially high precision fabric, is a good measure to maintain its style.
We will reply you within 12 hours on workday.
We have our own weaving factory and interlining coating factory, and we have our own international trading department to export our own products.
We mainly produce polyester warp double-dot interlining, polyester plain double-dot interlining, polyester twill double-dot interlining, polyester non-woven double-dot interlining, polyester nylon non-woven double-dot interlining.
Our products are mainly used in clothing, home textiles, fabric composite and other industries
Yes, custom products are our main products. We manufacture products according to customer’s drawing or sample.
We have 2 sets of ?draw texturing machine?, 2 warping machine, 150 water jet looms, 4 conventional double-dot interlining coating line, one black powder double-dot interlining coating line, the annual output of over 70 million meters.
We will check each process link and enter the test results into the system since the procurement of raw materials strictly accordance with the inspection process set by ERP. For the final completion of the product, we will do 100% full inspection; at the same time, we will do an overall assessment for all suppliers every 3 months according to the ERP system and eliminate bad suppliers.
We have the most advanced complete testing equipment in the industry: melting point tester, water splashing machine, dry water washing machine, dryer, standard light source, peel strength tester, pressing machine, standard balance, microscope, test oven, viscometer, which can ensure to provide high-quality lining products to customers . At the same time we also send products to the third parties (SGS, Intertek) to ensure that our products can achieve your testing requirements.
We will confirm the payment term of FOB, CIF, CNF or others with you when send the quotation. In batch production, we accept 30% deposit, balance against the copy of B/L. T/T is the main payment, and L/C is acceptable as well.
As we are located in Jiaxing, close to Shanghai Port, we commonly use sea transportation. If your products are urgent, we can also use air transportation definitely.
UBL products are mainly exported to the US, Japan, Spain, Italy, France, Brazil, Turkey and some other countries.