Lining is a specialty clothing material used as inner layer of clothing, shoes and hats for reinforcement, crisp. It my be woven fabric, non-woven fabric, knitted fabric and other non-adhesive lining, may also be adhesive lining obtained by gluing the above-mentioned lining.
Classified by use performance:
(1) non-adhesive (adhesive free) lining. (2) process adhesive type (also called temporary adhesive lining) lining. (3) complete adhesive (permanent adhesive) lining.
Classified by base cloth and fabric type:
(2) woven lining (include tabby, satin weave, cross grain , segment lining, etc.). (1) non-woven lining. (2) knitted lining (include wrap knitting, weft knitting and weft-wrap knitting lining). (3) hair lining (include core-spun horse hair lining, wool lining). (4) non-woven striped lining.
(1) Enhance the elasticity and crisp of clothing to prevent deformation.
(2) Improve fabric feel and drape OF fabric, giving clothing good cashmere and shape, enhancing the three-dimensional.
(3) the local reinforcement of clothing reinforcement.
Thick clothing can increase the fullness and thick feeling; thin clothing can prevent leakage.
Hot melt adhesive lining is called for adhesive lining for short (also called fusible lining). It is a kind of stickness viscidity lining made of hot melt adhesive evenly coated (punctiform, latticed, randon, etc.) on the base cloth, pressing under some conditions will bond firmly with lining, in order to make cloth settle and maintain shape. Regular use of base cloth include woven fabric, knitted fabric(wrap knitting cloth, weft-wrap knitting lining), non-woven fabric (adhesion method or thermal method non-woven fabric). Hot melt adhesives include polyethylene, copolyamide, copolyester, ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer.
According to base cloth, adhesive lining can be divided into:
● Woven adhesive lining A pure cotton fabric B blended fabric
● Knitted adhesive lining A weft-knitted fabric B wrap-knitted fabric
● Non-woven adhesive lining A impregnated non-woven adhesive lining B thermal non-woven adhesive lining C non-woven striped adhesive lining.
(1) Directly adhere to lining to make cloth shape maintenance, grips, elegance appearance.
(2) Simplify cloth processing technique, apply to mechanized production.
(3) Small reduction ratio, good washing resistance, no deformation after several times washing.
(4) Multi-variety, use wide, can be clothing lining, shoes&hats lining, decoration lining, etc. Thickness available.
(5) After fabric and lining attached, there is a certain peel strength, generally washing machine available (40℃) or dry cleaning. A shirt lining can be washed at 95℃.
(6) Shrinkage rate and hot0shrinkage rate of lining are close to those of fabric.
(7) There is strength as well as grace in after adhesion, elasticity as well as stiffness, bulky hand, good drape.
(8) Good breathability.
(9) Adhesive temperature range of lining can apply to performance properties of fabric, do not damage fabric while adhering.
(1) Polyethylene (PE) adhesive lining applies to shirts and so on. Low-pressure high-density polyethylene (HDPE) adhesive lining has a good resistance to washing, but the adhesive temperature of about 170 ℃. Easy to glue.
(2) Polyamide (PA) adhesive lining, a certain resistance to dry cleaning, washing, good flexibility and drape, suitable for western-style clothes and other outwear linings. Some of the high melting point PA adhesive lining at 60 ℃ is still resistant to dry cleaning and washing.
(3) Polyester (PES) adhesive lining, high melting point, good washing resistance, good hand feel, strong adhesion. Especially suitable for pure polyester or polyester-cotton blended fabric. Generally used for shirt collar lining.
(4) Ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer (EVA) adhesive lining, low melting point, certain washability, suitable for fur lining
(5) Ethylene-vinyl acetate copolymer saponification (EVAL) adhesive lining, moderate melting point, a certain washability, suitable for silk, thin chemical fiber clothing and shoes&hats lining.
(1) Adhesive temperature: that is, the temperature during the process of pressing the lining of between lining and the fabric, or called the adhesive temperature. If temperature is too low, hot melt can not melt; if temperature is too high, it will damage the material, so that the fabric heat shrinkage is too large, affecting the feel, can cause a serious glue, that is, the material infiltration to the fabric surface.
(2) Adhesive pressure: too small pressure can not make hot melt adhesive and fabric attached, too large pressure will change the fabric style, such as drape, breathability and so on.
(3) Adhesive time: The bonding time is proportional to the weight (thickness) of the fabric, and the longer the fabric is, the longer the bonding time is.
(1) Relation among adhesive temperature, adhesive time and adhesive pressure: temperature decrease will prolong time or increase pressure, temperature increase will shorten time or reduce pressure.
(2) Relation between time and pressure: adhesive time extension will reduce pressure, but have to meet the required minimum pressure. Extending adhesive time, the relative reducing pressure of the fabric from the machine, especially high precision fabric, is a good measure to maintain its style.
We will reply you within 12 hours on workday.
We have our own weaving factory and plants lining coating factory, and we have our own foreign trade department, we market our own products.
We mainly produce polyester warp double-point lining, polyester plain spray water double-point lining, polyester twill spray double-point lining, polyester non-woven double-point lining, polyester non-woven nylon double-point lining.
Our products are mainly used in clothing, home textiles, fabric composite and other industries
Yes, custom products are our main products. We can develop and manufacture products according to customer’s drawing or sample.
We have 2 sets of draw texturing machine , 2 warping machine, 150 water jet looms, 4 conventional double-point lining coating line, one black powder double-point lining coating line, the annual output of over 70 million meters.
We will confirm the payment with you when quoting, like FOB, CIF, CNF or others. In batch production, we accept 30% deposit, balance against the copy of B/L. T/T is the main payment, and L/C is acceptable as well.
We commonly use sea transportation, because we are in Jiaxing, close to Shanghai Port, the sea transportation is convenient. Of course, if your products are urgent, we can use air transportation.
Our products are mainly exported to the US, Japan, Spain, Italy, France, Brazil, Turkey and Southeast Asia and other dozens of countries.