Clothing linings are generally divided into non-woven a […]
Clothing linings are generally divided into non-woven and woven.
1. Non-woven, as the name implies, is a cloth that has not been formed by weaving.
2. There is spinning, the commonly used equipment is a key loom and a water jet loom, and the polyester is made into a base fabric by textile. It is characterized by strong pulling force and good elasticity.
Regarding the rubber of the lining cloth, the powder used in the market is usually dusting glue, which is characterized by large amount of glue and simple production process. The disadvantage is that the amount of glue is large, and the phenomenon of penetration is easy to occur. It has now been eliminated.
The most advanced is the two-point process without foundation, which is characterized by easy control of the amount of glue, strong adhesion, washing resistance and other special treatments. It is now used by most manufacturers.
Classified by purpose
1. Shirt adhesive lining: requires water washing resistance, small shrinkage rate, stiff and elastic. The base fabric is made of woven fabric with PE or PET glue.
2. Adhesive lining of the outer garment: it is required to be resistant to dry cleaning and washing, and it is soft and elastic. The base fabric can be woven, knitted or non-woven, with PA, PET or PVC glue.
3. Leather adhesive lining: requires low pressing temperature, soft hand feeling and poor washing performance. The base fabric is made of woven fabric, heavy textile, and EVA or PA glue.
4. Shoes and hats and decorative Twill Fabric: low pressing temperature, low price and poor washing resistance. The base fabric is made of non-woven fabric, woven fabric or foam, and EVA, PE or PVC glue can be used.