1 spunlaced non-woven fabric: spunlaced process is to spray high pressure fine water to a layer or multiple fiber network, so that the fiber intertwined together, so that the fiber network can be strengthened and have a certain strength.
2. Thermal non-woven fabric: thermal bonding non-woven fabric refers to the fiber net in the fiber or powder hot melt bonding reinforcement material, fiber net and then after heating, melting and cooling reinforcement into cloth.
3 pulp air flow into net non-woven cloth: air flow into net non-woven cloth can also be called dust-free paper, dry papermaking non-woven cloth.
It is to use air flow into the net technology will wood pulp fiberboard open loose into a single fiber state, and then use air flow method to make fiber agglutination in the net curtain, fiber net reinforcement into cloth.
4 wet non-woven fabric: wet non-woven fabric is placed in the water medium of fiber raw materials open loose into single fiber, at the same time make different fiber raw materials mixed, made of fiber suspension slurry, suspension slurry transported to the net mechanism, the fiber in the wet state into a net and then strengthened into cloth.
5 spunbonded non-woven fabric: spunbonded non-woven fabric is in the polymer has been extruded, stretched and formed a continuous filament, filament laid into a net, the net after its own bonding, thermal bonding, chemical bonding or mechanical reinforcement method, so that the net into non-woven fabric.
6. Melt-blown non-woven, melt-blown non-woven process: polymer feeding - melt extrusion - fiber formation - cooling - into a network - reinforcement into cloth.
7. Needling non-woven fabric: Needling non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Needling non-woven fabric is to use the puncture effect of needles to reinforce the fluffy fiber net into cloth.
8. Stitched non-woven fabric: Stitched non-woven fabric is a kind of dry non-woven fabric. Stitched knitting method is to use the warp knitting coil structure to reinforce the fiber net, yarn layer, non-textile materials (such as plastic sheet, plastic thin metal foil, etc.) or their combination to make non-woven fabric.
9. Hydrophilic non-woven fabric: mainly used in the production of medical and health materials, in order to get a better feel and do not scratch the skin.