The interlining is based on woven fabrics, knitted fabrics and non-woven fabrics, and uses (or does not use) thermoplastic polymer compounds. After special machinery for special finishing and processing, it is used for the inner layer of clothing to strengthen and stiffen. , Special clothing accessories bonded (or non-bonded) to the fabric.
Simply put, it is actually the outer fabric, the inner lining, and the interlining cloth in the middle of a garment. Therefore, the interlining cloth cannot be seen directly under normal circumstances, but it is necessary to form a stiff, full feel, smooth transition, and reinforcement. The location is covered with interlining.
1. Give clothing a good curve and body shape;
2. Enhance the crispness and elasticity of clothing, and enhance the three-dimensional feeling;
3. Improve the drape and fabric feel of clothing, and enhance the comfort of clothing;
4. Increase the thickness, fullness and heat preservation of clothing;
5. Prevent the clothing from deforming and keep the original shape after being worn and washed;
6. Reinforce and reinforce some parts of the clothing.
It is said in the industry that interlining is the "skeleton" and "essence" of clothing, especially the application of modern new interlining, but the shape and sewing of clothing have achieved unexpected results
The parts used for interlining are: front piece, inner welt, collar, lapels, back piece, pocket, flap, belt, collar, placket, cuffs, welt, sleeves, stop, hem fork Fusible interlinings such as mouth and sleeve forks, including woven interlining, non-woven interlining, molding interlining, double-sided interlining, waist interlining, shirt interlining, outer clothing interlining, fur interlining, composite interlining, etc. (according to different situations)