1. Immerse China Interlining the clothes in hot water a […]
1. Immerse China Interlining the clothes in hot water again, the water temperature should be slightly hot, and expand with cold and spread! Use hot water to stretch the fiber first! Soak for about 10 minutes.
2. Don't twist the clothes, the clothes just picked up can feel a little bit longer, because it is just flush with the lining, then pull down hard, and the elastic fabric can be operated in this way, including Cotton clothes! The clothes will bounce back when dragging, it doesn't matter, pull hard, the only thing is to lengthen his side, the longer the better.
3. Remove the long clothes from the hanger and hang it upside down! The skirt hangs on the hanger from bottom to top, just use a few clips to clamp the skirt to the hanger!
4. Hang in the bathroom and wait for her to dry, because the fiber will shrink quickly because of the fear of being dried all at once.
Before the silk fabric can prevent shrinkage, you can soak it in water for about 10 minutes. The soaking time should not be too long. Avoid washing with alkaline water, you can use neutral soap or soap tablets, neutral detergent. The bath temperature should be slightly warm or room temperature. After washing, gently squeeze the water, and avoid twisting. It should be dried in a cool and ventilated place. It should not be exposed to the sun, nor should it be dried.