How to distinguish between woven interlining and non-woven interlining?
Different production process
1. The woven interlining is made by weaving process.
2. The non-woven lining is made by squeezing the slurry.
1. The price of clothes with woven interlining is higher.
2. The price of non-woven interlining clothes is relatively low.
Different applicable fabrics
1. Spinning linings are mostly used for stiff fabrics.
2. Non-woven linings are mostly used for soft fabrics.
Non-woven fusible interlining is based on non-woven fabric (non-woven fabric). Compared with cloth fusible interlining, the price is more advantageous, but the quality is undoubtedly slightly inferior. Non-woven lining is suitable for some corners, such as opening bags, buttonholes, etc. Non-woven linings are also divided into thickness, their thickness will be directly reflected in the location of use, which is selected according to needs.
Fusible lining is a kind of lining coated with hot melt adhesive, which is one of the auxiliary materials often used in fabric production. The fusible interlining is attached to the back of the fabric by heating and ironing. When the fabric needs to be crisp and thick, it can be reflected by adding fusible interlining, or when the fabric is too soft and slippery to operate, adding fusible interlining can change the fabric. Be obedient and obedient.