In the Pearl River Delta region, the interlining is als […]
In the Pearl River Delta region, the interlining is also known as the plain cloth. It is divided into woven interlining (ie cloth interlining), non-woven interlining (paper interlining), and high temperature interlining and low temperature interlining in terms of performance. In the process of garment production, interlining is not acceptable. The missing accessories, especially the autumn and winter linings are commonly used accessories. The functions of the linings in the garment manufacturing process include shaping the part of the garment, facilitating the sewing of the garment, and shaping the part of the garment. Of course, the lining is ironed on the fabric sometimes to a certain extent. Destroy the original elegant and natural drape of the fabric.
The performance of the interlining
The physical properties of the interlining include the thickness of the interlining, the elasticity of the interlining, the ironing temperature of the interlining, and the pressure required for the ironing of the interlining.
(1) Non-woven interlinings and woven interlinings have different thicknesses. It is difficult to measure the same thickness of interlinings as fabrics. It can only be judged by visual and sensory perception. Usually, the thickness of interlinings is classified into three types: thin, medium and thick. type.
(2) There are two kinds of elastic force for spun interlining, one is the elasticity of the interlining cloth woven with elastic yarn material, and the other is the degree of stretch that exists due to the existence of gaps in the weaving of the two systems of warp and weft due to stretching, The elasticity of the non-woven interlining is the degree of stretch that the non-woven interlining material itself has.
(3) Interlining ironing temperature refers to the temperature at which the interlining adhesive is heated and melted. Usually, there are two types of interlinings: high temperature interlining and low temperature interlining.
(4) There is a relationship between the firmness of the interlining fabric on the fabric and the ironing temperature of the interlining fabric, the pressure required for the interlining fabric to be ironed, and the length of the ironing time. Usually, the pressure of the interlining fabric at high temperature is relatively large, and the ironing time is relatively long. , On the contrary, the pressure of the low temperature interlining ironing is relatively small, and the ironing time is relatively short.
Matching relationship between interlining performance and fabric performance Non-woven interlining, adhesive interlining
The matching between the performance of the interlining and the performance of the fabric is an important factor in the selection of interlining. The physical properties of the fabric, such as the thickness of the fabric, the elasticity of the fabric, the drape of the fabric, and the heat resistance of the fabric are closely related to the ironing of the interlining.
(1) The relationship between the thickness of the fabric and the thickness of the interlining is proportional. The fabric of autumn and winter clothing is relatively thick, and the interlining is relatively thick. The woven interlining is mainly used. On the contrary, the spring and summer clothing fabrics are thinner, and the interlining is selected. relatively thin.
(2) The relationship between the elasticity of the fabric and the elasticity of the interlining is also proportional. The elastic interlining is correspondingly selected for the elastic fabric, and the interlining with stretching degree is selected for the fabric with stretch degree, so as to maintain the original characteristics of the fabric.
(3) The connection between the drape of the fabric and the interlining is mainly manifested in the soft and elegant clothing style. The interlining is relatively soft and light, but also the twill interlining can be used. .
(4) The relationship between the heat resistance of the fabric and the ironing temperature of the interlining mainly includes the use of interlining with high ironing temperature (ie high temperature interlining) for fabrics with strong heat resistance. On the contrary, the fabric with low heat resistance uses interlining with low ironing temperature (ie low temperature lining). Correspondingly, adjust the pressure and ironing time required for the interlining ironing and ironing appropriately according to the fabric.